Wedding, Banquet and Event Information
The Normandy Room (Adjacent to the Royal Canadian Legion)
490 Ontario Street
Tel: (705) 445-3780
Fax: (705) 445-7910
SMALLER FACILITIES AVAILABLE
Contact: The Bar Steward, (705) 445-3780 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Sports Room (seating for 100)- $125 plus HST
- The North Atlantic Room (seating for 30)- $75 plus HST
- The Board Room (conference room seating for 15)- $75 plus HST
All are available for meetings and smaller functions. All Legion Catering and alternatives are available for these rooms.
The Normandy Room
Seating: Up to 240
Rental Fee: $450 plus HST
Room Set-Up: Includes using our table and chairs
Parking: 150 vehicles
- Weather Entrance
- Large Lobby
- Cloak Room
- Lobby Washrooms
- Separate service windows for food and beverage
- Sound System
- Back service entrance
- Accessible building entrances
- Accessible Family washroom
Liquor/Bar: Covered by the Legion’s LCBO license, Legion Operated
Contact: The Bar Steward, (705) 445-3780 or email email@example.com
Liquor & Bar Service
Contact: The bar is operated by the Legion’s LCBO liquor licence. The cash bar is operated by trained Stewards.
The Ladies Auxiliary has always been an essential part of Legion Catering.
Please see Ladies Auxiliary for catering options.
Outside licensed caterers are welcome at the Legion. Use of our kitchen and table setting facilities are subject to additional charges.
The Normandy Room Weddings
The most popular and frequent use of The Normandy Room involves wedding activities:
- Buck and Does
Decorating: The Normandy Room is yours to decorate any time after 9AM on the day of your booking. Self decorating (restrictions apply to use of walls and ceiling) or Professional Decorators are welcome.
Ceremonies: Some couples may wish to combine their wedding ceremony and reception at our location.
BUCK & DOES at the Normandy Room
Contact: The Bar Steward, (705) 445-3780 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a number of advantages to holding your Buck & Does at The Normandy Room.
- You do not have to apply for a liquor licence, as our Branch LCBO licence can covers the facility and our trained Stewards provide the bar service.
- You do not have to estimate the amount of liquor, beer and wine quantities nor deal with stringent LCBO “per head’ allowances and return policies.
- Our standard, economical Normandy Room prices apply.
- You are welcome to have food delivered by licensed suppliers, to use licensed caterers, or bring food prepared in a licensed facility. (maybe subject to additonal charges)