The Royal Canadian Legion Branch #63 has three rooms where your Special Day can be celebrated and the Ladies Auxiliary is available to cater for small functions.
There are a variety of Catering options to choose from and we would be pleased to discuss those on a case by case basis.
- Plated Dinner– Salad, Meat, Potato, Vegetables, Rolls, Dessert, Tea/Coffee
- Hot Buffet- 2 Salads, 2 Meats, 2 Potato, 2 Vegetables, Rolls, Dessert, Tea/Coffee
- Cold Buffet-Cold cuts, Rolls, Cheese Plate, Vegetables/Dip, Pickles, 1 bite desserts, Tea/Coffee
- Mixed Buffet-Sandwiches, Sausage rolls, Quiche or Meatballs, Cheese/Crackers, Vegetable/Fruit Tray
- Luncheon- Mixed Sandwiches, Pickles, 1 bite dessets, Tea/Coffee. Salads may also be added to your Luncheon or Buffet.
We have a fully equipped commercial kitchen available for rent
(Licensed and Insured Caterer Only)
Kitchen Rental- We have an up-to-date, excellent kitchen available for rent for preparing your Dinner or Luncheon.
The following is also available for rent:
Complete Place Setting are available:
Includes all whites:
- 3 Sizes of Plates
- Salt /Pepper
- Some Serving Bowls
Linen Tablecloths are available.
- 4X8 White
- Overlays (4 Colours available)
- Table skirts for Head Table
Contact The Ladies Auxiliary for pricing.
Sue Muller, President – 705-888-6460
Or call the Branch, leave a message and we will get back to you