The Royal Canadian Legion Branch #63 has three rooms where your Special Day can be celebrated and the Ladies Auxiliary would be happy to be your Caterer.
We have up-to-date, excellent kitchen facilities to prepare your Dinner or Luncheon.
There are a variety of Catering options to choose from and we would be pleased to discuss other requests or suggestions!
- Plated Dinners – salad, meat, potato, vegetables, rolls, dessert, tea and coffee
- Hot Buffet Dinner – 2 salads, 2 meats, 2 potato, 2 vegetables, rolls, dessert, tea and coffee
- Cold Buffet – cold cuts, rolls, cheese plate, vegetables/dip, pickles, squares, tea and coffee
- Mixed Buffet – sandwiches, sausage rolls, quiche or meatballs, cheese/crackers, vegetable/fruit tray
- Luncheon – mixed sandwiches, pickles, squares, tea and coffee . Salads may also be added to your luncheon or buffet!
“TYPICAL FOOD OPTIONS”
Meats – beef, ham, pork tenderloin, beef or pork ribs and chicken breasts, turkey (in season)
Potatoes – mashed, scalloped, roasted, baked, garlic mashed
Salads – garden, caesar, coleslaw, pasta (buffet), potato salad .
Desserts – fruit & cream pies, carrot cake, cheesecake, fruit bowl.